DigiTechQuest respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable laws, we have implemented procedures to address claims of copyright infringement on our website.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used or reproduced in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with a written notification containing the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Your physical or electronic signature.
Please send the written notification to our designated copyright agent at the following address:
Copyright Agent: DigiTechQuest [Address] [City, State, ZIP] [Country] Email: email@example.com
Upon receiving a valid DMCA notice, we will take appropriate action, which may include removing or disabling access to the allegedly infringing material. We may also notify the user who posted the material and provide them with an opportunity to submit a counter-notification if they believe the content was removed in error.
Please note that under the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
We encourage you to consult with a legal advisor before filing a DMCA notice, as misrepresentations in the notice could result in legal consequences.
We take copyright infringement seriously and strive to maintain a respectful and lawful online environment. We appreciate your cooperation in helping us address any instances of copyright infringement on DigiTechQuest.
Jhon Mark Founder, DigiTechQuest